VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Does anybody from the Wirral & surrounding area fancy having a regular meet once a month?

As a suggestion, how about meeting at the Derby Pool in New Brighton at 7:30pm on Thursday 8th October?

It may be worth having monthly week night meets over the winter, before changing over to weekend Meets for the summer, but I'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself now LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi ry4n.
Thats a great idea mate, know a few people on wirral with vans and we have talked quite recently about this very subject. We'll sort something out asap between us all. I'll give you a pm later today.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sorry RY4N clearly your idea!! Well done mate. As I said to steve Tinno, hopefully be there if van out of spray-shop
Hi Lex
Please don't feel like it's my way or the highway LOL:

Just thought if we set a date then we have a starter for 10, nothing is set in stone :)

At the end of the day, this is only there first meeting, of hopefully, many T:

·
Registered
105 Posts
come at a good time for me doing a few mods on van and will be good to have a natter and get some ideas and advice.........always gives me a buzz seeing a gathering of buses especially close to home:)T:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 week to go bump T:

Hopefully we can get a nice active group together in the area and put some faces to the vans we've spotted around LOL:

I've printed out a few flyers to put on vans I see when I'm out and about, as I'm sure not everyone is a member of this forum.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

If your coming from the M53 junction 1 onto Bayswater Road (A554), you will go past Wallasey Golf club on your left. Once you reach the mini roundabout, keep left towards the promenade and take the next left up the hill between the 2 golf courses.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's a couple of maps showing the location of the meet, courtesy of a friendly Internet search engine LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but If anybody's interested in the main north west meet it will be at delamere forest on Sunday the 25th of this month....there's gunna be at least 40 vans from all over the regionT:T:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weather is looking dry and mild for tonight's meet.

The address again is The Derby Pool, Bay View Drive, Wallasey, CH45 3NQ from 7:30pm.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We had about 7/8 vans, not bad at all for a first meet I reckon A:

Hopefully I am speaking on behalf of everyone, but it was a great meet of like minded people, with a great mix of vans and everybody got on really well T:

Everybody who came thought making it a regular monthly meet would be a good idea, so hopefully we can get a thriving group together A:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great first meeting,and I think the lads helped convince my wife to covert our kombi to full campervan, happy days.MESSAGE to all T5 owners on the Wirral I was only T5 there last night ,I need your support next time.lol. steve.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts