VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, hey Dub fans lol! Just a quick thank you to Dubflecta. We bought some of their super wind shields at the Busfest. Sadly we lost the clips somewhere. They sent us new clips at no cost to ourselves, in which we are very grateful. We are currently fitting them now.

A little sad note. Big Birtha (my Sharan) died last month on the way to Devon. Her Turbo went caboot. She's currently awaiting crushing and a passage to Dub heaven :(.

Now driving a Espace. It works, isn't the same tho. In dreams of owning a caravelle one day *Sigh*.

Sarah.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Before you crush the sharan, make sure you take at least the seats out - people on here will pay good money for them
Funny enough, that's what I thought. But, it was awkward. Was stuck in Devon. Would have cost me £300 to get her home. Then £1500 in total to get her fully repaired. Wasn't worth it :-(. I cried (sad, but true).

Patted her bonet and said "Good night Birtha."

God how attached I had become.

Again, sad but true lol!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont crush her! thats sacrilage, just get a new turbo
Argh! Cost too much! :-(

Wish she had broken down near home. It is, indeed sad.

(All contributions to the save the Birtha fund, are welcomed. Starting at a £1000 per donation) Joke!

The Espace is well, a Espace. It's Ok. Have the stickers and VW flowers. But, it's still not the bloody same!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts