1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with bruises on her face!

Doctor asks "What happened..?"

Lady says "Every time my husband comes home drunk, he hits me..."

Doctor says "When he comes home drunk, take a glass of water and swish it around your mouth, but don't swallow it until he's asleep..."

2 weeks later she goes back to the doctors...

Lady says "It's brilliant, he never hits me now, but how does the water work..?"

Doctor replies "The water does nothing, it's keeping your big mouth shut that does the trick!!":D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Woman gets into a taxi , crying , black eye, driver says "where to love?" she says "do you know the battered wives home?"

He says "I didnt know she had been away ,now where you going , Shiner?"

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woman gets into a taxi , crying , black eye, driver says "where to love?" she says "do you know the battered wives home?"

He says "I didnt know she had been away ,now where you going , Shiner?"

Nice one

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Nice one Rob LOL: T:

Just waiting for someone to come along bleating about domestic violence being nothing to joke about :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Rob LOL: T:

Just waiting for someone to come along bleating about domestic violence being nothing to joke about :rolleyes:

You need to have a sense of humour, trouble is these days people seem to want to turn things upside down, will be a cold day in hell before I stop laughing at something I find funnyT:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Is this thread connected to your other one about the appalling break in and loss you suffered earlier?
Hardly surprising but you may need counselling to prevent a wholly understandable killing spree.
Seek help for god sake:D

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this thread connected to your other one about the appalling break in and loss you suffered earlier?
Hardly surprising but you may need counselling to prevent a wholly understandable killing spree.
Seek help for god sake:D
Not connected as am not a violent person, but boy o boy can I bear a grudge, besides which if I did that who the hell would cook, clean and wash up etc ect:D

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
I'll bleat if you like...... As a father of daughters... It always saddens me that blokes can hold such misogynistic views...

Jeremy Cockson anyone ?

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. A: LOL: LOL:

next time your partner punches you in the face don’t get upset because really it is side splitting, hilarious and all your fault anyway............. so laugh along…..LOL: LOL:

I find it's using humour as power to belittle and dehumanise......................................carry on

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
As a bloke that was battered by a previous partner on a few occasions, (she even went as far as smashing a pint glass in my face)

I still think they are funny, I also have a daughter and I don't hit and never have hit a woman.

Carry onT:

·
Registered
561 Posts
No, I just don't feel right telling them, can't even watch gory films these days. Look I'll show you.

What have a room full of battered women got in common?

They JUST WON'T LISTEN!

See how jerkish that is.

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
As a bloke that was battered by a previous partner on a few occasions, (she even went as far as smashing a pint glass in my face)

I still think they are funny, I also have a daughter and I don't hit and never have hit a woman.

Carry onT:
If your daughter marries and gets used as a punch bag.. Will you think it's funny then ?

I very much doubt it, and what you have to remember is the vast majority of domestic abuse goes unreported...

So please don't continue to try and defend the indefensible because it only makes you sounds like the abusers apologist :*

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Why did the chicken cross the road?

The farmer left the fence open, so it wandered around and just happened to cross a road. :*

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Domestic violence is a crime. She should leave her abusive partner and seek help.

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
If your daughter marries and gets used as a punch bag.. Will you think it's funny then ?

I very much doubt it, and what you have to remember is the vast majority of domestic abuse goes unreported...

So please don't continue to try and defend the indefensible because it only makes you sounds like the abusers apologist :*

No, ill beat him to death and bury him in a field somewhere, then tell jokes about it

T:

·
Registered
902 Posts
An Englishman, Irishman and a scotsman ........ oh hang on that might be seen as racist

A blonde walks into a bar ........... oh hang on that could be seen as stereotyping / sexist

Two old men are sat on a bench ........... oh hang on that could be ageist

A blindman walks into a bar ................. oh hang on that could be discrimination

God it's hard to crack a PC joke on here nowadays I:

·
Registered
243 Posts
An Englishman, Irishman and a scotsman ........ oh hang on that might be seen as racist

A blonde walks into a bar ........... oh hang on that could be seen as stereotyping / sexist

Two old men are sat on a bench ........... oh hang on that could be ageist

A blindman walks into a bar ................. oh hang on that could be discrimination

God it's hard to crack a PC joke on here nowadays I:
Maybe you should all pay your dibs and keep this in the waterfront club afterall you are all breaking the terms of using the forum by the content of these remarks!

The moderators on here really arnt worth having :(

1 - 20 of 65 Posts