VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
several in woolie this morning..... dark blue with side windows and few stickers....red t5 pop top and red t4.... nice dark red with animal stickers between wheels.....loads of others...

j

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
spotted! yeah saw loads up there too, crazyaboutmtb was good to talk to a fellow member, spotted you in the cafe this mornin, just been in there myself trying to kill my hangover with a fry up! it worked! isaac

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah had rs8 didnt notice the mud though (prob cause mine was muddy too, just tune it out). Parked in the little car park between the road and the toilets.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
spotted! yeah saw loads up there too, crazyaboutmtb was good to talk to a fellow member, spotted you in the cafe this mornin, just been in there myself trying to kill my hangover with a fry up! it worked! isaac
hiya dude, yep was awesome chatting to a fellow memberT:. those wheels look mintT::ILU:
yeah had rs8 didnt notice the mud though (prob cause mine was muddy too, just tune it out). Parked in the little car park between the road and the toilets.....
yep twas me:ILU: T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts