VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 797 Posts

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi boys and girls !
Welcome to the new forum, it's great to see you all back here !
I intend to star the meets again and suggest, now we're into dark nights;

SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER AT THE NIGHTINGALE (usual venue) AT 11 A.M.

The new forum should allow much better communication, so, please PM me with any interest or queries.

My own computer has had issues, so I apologise if I've been slow to respond to email of late.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon and a huge welcome is extended to any new members, come along and see us. It's a very friendly local meet and wives, girlfriends, significant others and families are more than welcome.

For anyone interested in forum "goodies" please PM kustomkulture for stickers, hoodies and tees.

Dave.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Worcestershire/Herfordshire regional meet, contact bigcat

The Nightingale is about 4m east of Worcester.
The address is;
Evesham Rd
Egdon

For the sat navvers type in WR7 4QS.

From the north; Leave M5 at J6 and follow for Evesham, go straight ove at 2 roundabouts and it's about 300m on the left.

From south leave M5 at J7 head for Worcester, Straight ahead at 1st roundabout.
Right at second roundabout. Right at next one (signed Stratford). Right again at next one (signed Evesham) then it's 300m on left.

Cheers for your interest, hope to see you there !

·
Registered
162 Posts

hi dave
3rd november is a SATURDAY! thats camping and surfing time. won,t be able to make those until the weather is REALLY horrible. have a good one and say hi to everyone for us.
cheers ali.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Mate, I know, but we haven't had a proper meet for a while and it's all gone dark at night. Catch a couple for me, but don't blame me if it's flat !

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hi folks !

As a reminder ;

THIS SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER

We may also like to consider what we can do as the weather improves again next year, maybe our local meet could convoy on the Friday evening, to the North Devon camping weekend 18/ 19/ 20th April ?

Dave.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Excellent ! I've had a few PM's as well, think there should be enough of us not to look like random vans in a car park !
Look forward to seeing you all.

·
Registered
43 Posts

We will call in to say hello on our way to the Oxford Edition show so we won't be able to stay too long.
We will keep an eye out for future meetings as it's not too far away from us in Tenbury Wells.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

Sorry guys but will have to miss the meet...........her in doors informs me my son has a swimming lesson at 12. Maybe next time

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

A big "GREAT TO SEE YOU" to all those who turned up today, 8 vans and some new faces. We will repeat this again before Christmas. Would be great to get a few more !
Don't forget, for those interested, we are planning a convoy to North Devon for the camping weekend next April. Book you places on the campsite as soon as you know you're going, and let Mikey know you pitch no. just remember to tell them you are with the t4 forum !

·
Registered
162 Posts

how did the meet go dave?

surf wasn't too bad.

·
Previously; Stoo
3,271 Posts

Good to meet you guys yesterday. Hopefully catch up again soon. Planning a surf trip weekend the 23rd this month if your still interested Dave and Mark. Wil let you guys know nearer the time.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q55/bigcat_tiga/?action=view&current=worcsmeet31107002.jpg

the only pic I got of yesterday !
Til the next time !

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

..........and let's give up til tomorrow, I'll get the other 'alf to do it !

1 - 20 of 797 Posts