VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

781 - 797 of 797 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: Worcestershire/Herfordshire - Nightingale Pub - Rep: andy7571

Sorry guys forget to put it on here,
we also have a facebook page which is updated more "worcestershire t4 owners"
meet was today the first one in a long time, we had six vans turn up thought someone had posted it on here.

The meet for May is going to be a week earlier and will consist of a cruise to the Vanwest Show in Brean details @ www.vanwest.net
It will be on Saturday 12th May leaving the Nightingale at 08.30

·
Registered
107 Posts

Anyone coming let me know and i will also add you to the facebook page

Many Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
3,511 Posts

Sorry guys forget to put it on here,
we also have a facebook page which is updated more "worcestershire t4 owners"
meet was today the first one in a long time, we had six vans turn up thought someone had posted it on here.

They did but didn't put a time. BI:lls missed it. T:

·
Premium Member
25 Posts

I've had my van for about 6-weeks A:A:A: and judging by the amount I see whizzing around the Hereford area I am assuming that there is an active scene/group here. Do you have Hereford meets?

Popped up to the Bus Types gathering in Oswestry today - some tidy wagens up there and plenty of ideas gathered.

Thanks - Si

:ILU:

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #789
This is a truly well intentioned post;

If this meet is to be successfully resurrected, the face-ache page has to go as the major method of keeping in touch it doesn't need to disappear,keep it on the forum.

It also seemed to alienate itself from the forum at large. It has to be either in or out.

You'd be surprised how many folk have asked me if it still runs.

This is a VW van forum after all.T:

Hope it goes well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hi
this is being organised by worcester volks it was meet at timberdine at 12 ready to cruise to charity car meet in aid of worc breast cancer unit
at county hall show and shine ice crean etc
show support wear pink
then on to wichenford masons arms where can camp for 5 quid no bbqs or fires serve good food
can find on face book on worc volks page click on worcester volks camping weekend and charity meet
looks fun

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey mate, not that I can see have been looking for one for a while, have seen this on FB though...

hi all we have now moved to severn business park to our tempory unit on the industrial site , we are having a purpose built unit with ramps and showroom being built as we speak , we are also happy to say we are allowed to hold a monthly meet on our car park , and of course tea n coffee will be available in our unit , many thanks for all your support , business as usual

unit 9 , severn business park , upton upon severn , wr80lx

we have now fully moved and this is our new trading unit ,

cheers grant
VW Van freaks

I'm in worcester too would be good to have a meet...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another worcester boy here.... Newbie to T4 scene, just bought an ex aa . Would be good to get to a local meet!

Phish

781 - 797 of 797 Posts