VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

Would it be possible for somebody to tell me if this would be any good for the electrics for my van??

It belongs to my wifes grandad and he tried to sell it on Ebay but the buyer never paid so I was wondering if I could make use of it. I don't know a great deal about electrics so I would need to get somebody to fit it but wanted to know if this would do the job??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item2320c2b473&item=150873486451&nma=true&pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&rt=nc&si=VrdkXcBBv5rlJN27JMNYVq30zjc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I don't want a flashy complicated electrical set up. Just somewhere to plug in a fridge, water pump for taps, lighting and maybe another double socket too.

Thanks

Daniel

·
Registered
261 Posts
For £50.00 i'd have had that instead of all the new stuff i have just installed get it fitted if you can have it... easier than making your own unit..T:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For £50.00 i'd have had that instead of all the new stuff i have just installed get it fitted if you can have it... easier than making your own unit..T:
Apart from some sockets, would I need much else????

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
think that would do you fine,only thing av heard about the zig units is that the charging side is a bit poor so if you fitted a good charger (costs about £50) should all be good,sure an electrical wizz will be along soon to clear things up

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yep,

I have a CF8 and it works a dream, very happy with itT:

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts