VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my velle to a trimmers today for pricing interior had some nice ideas and he seems to be flexible i just cant decide to pay the extra 400 quid ish to have proper hide rather than pleather i just dont know is it worth it or am i mad
i would love some pictures or comments as i need to lethim know so he can order it this week.
Si

·
Registered
232 Posts
Personally think you get what you pay for.Im no expert in triming but there got to be a reasson for the 400 pound difference.Pay now with no regrets later:)

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
i had my rock n roll bed trimmed in vinyl as i take kids to rugby-and my dogs jump in and out of the back of the van,looks good enough and wouldnt be the end of the world if it got damaged as easily/cheaply repaired
the front seats however i will trim in same colour when funds allow but use leather on these as i think jumping in and out with jeans on etc(studs on pockets etc) the leather would be harder wearing T:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he has quoted 900 quid for two tone leather on front captains and my rear seat/bed which is a tripple and also the side panels on the material bit at the tops i didnt think it was that bad of a price and the materials he uses are loverly

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
We have just redone my roof in alcantara! Really pleased with it, But panels we have started to do in leather. £900 for all that lot sounds really really good:ILU:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alcantara oohhhhhh i would love that on seat centres and on door panels just couldnt find a decent sample which didnt look too flufy looking if you know what I mean
tt
how did you get on with some angle eyes for me Si

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi I pm you about a week ago ive a long nose see if you could price me some plus idea on eta
Si

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if I get a minute in a few weeks I might have a nip down to have a look at your roof Up here camper and bus doing a 6 page spread on andis van at t4 transformations and i am hoping mine will be in same feature
Si

1 - 9 of 9 Posts