VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Wurzle Dubz 2015

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  t4Chippy 
#1 ·
Keith (T4 Chippy) has asked me if we want the usual pitches for the east Devon members at wurzle dubz 2015.
Having never been before I said eerrrrrrr...... dunno :*
for those of you that don't know Wurzle Dubz takes place over the may bank holiday weekend 22nd - 25th of may at Mill Farm Caravan and camping park, Fiddington, Somerset. There is a dedicated for Wurzle Dubz HERE

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

Sadly I doubt I can make it to this show as our baby will only be 3 weeks old but it would be great to see a good group head up to represent east Devon.

If you need any help or have any questions just send me a message or pop up a post. T:

#2 ·
Hi Guy's, just a little note for those who normally attend Wurzles, (and those who want to come along for the first time) Instead of doing the normal £20 deposit and balance in April, we are selling pitches via our new website here www.wurzledubz.co.uk T:

As this is our 5th year anniversary we're making this a little special :)
4 days of family friendly camping, 4 live bands, discount at Tropiquaria for wurzledubz wristband wearers, forum only swimming pool access, kids disco and karaoke, tug of war competition, treasure hunt and cruise to the prom, massive water fight, oh and some scrumpy cider all in aid of this years charity.........................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.