WURZLE DUBZ 2016​
Our 6th Annual Charity Event​
www.facebook.com/groups/Wurzledubz/​

www.wurzledubz.co.uk​

DATE:
27th, 28th, 29th and 30th of May 2016
(4 Day BANK HOLIDAY Weekend)

VENUE:
MILL FARM CARAVAN AND CAMPING PARK, FIDDINGTON, BRIDGWATER, SOMERSET, TA5 1JQ.
(Please note, this is a proper caravan site with HOT showers, Electric hook up modern well maintained facilities, not just a grubby field like most other events)

Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park is one of the best family friendly Campsites in Somerset, situated between the foot of the Quantock hills and the North Somerset coastline.

Just a short distance from the campsites location is the market town of Bridgwater in Somerset. The town has plenty of good Pubs, Restaurants,Supermarkets and other Shops.

There are many interesting places to visit in Somerset like Dunster with its Castle, Shops and Tea rooms, Porlock with its quaint harbour and also Exmoor National Park. In addition to all the many places of interest near to the campsite in Somerset many of the campsites activities are FREE and keep all the family happy.

FREE: Swimming in the campsites fantastic Tropical heated Swimming Pool with water slide
Outdoor Swimming Pool with a large Spiral Slide
FREE: Boating lake Swings and Slides, Sand Pits at the campsite
FREE: Club and Bar with Children’s Entertainment with live acts from all over Somerset Comedians, Vocalists and live shows. (this is in the main clubhouse and is separate to our private entertainment in the marquee)

THE WEEKEND
Friday 27th :
9am, Gates open, set up and drink some cider.
10pm Gates close

Saturday 28th
9-10am forum only swimming pool access
ALL DAY : 4 large assault courses and bouncy castles for all the kids (and big kids ;) )
7:30 - 10:00pm, LIVE BAND, Ragtagmisfits
10pm Gates close

Sunday 29th
9-10am forum only swimming pool access
Kitvan's Cruise to the Prom, leaving at 9am
There will be a cruise to the Weston Super Mare VW event "cruise on the prom" with Kitvan £5 entry (charity) to the proms which is cheaper than parking at Weston, and you get a sticker!!! http://www.cttp.co.uk/
2pm (ish) is the MASSIVE WATER FIGHT, Kids V's adults!
Assault course, adults V’s kids and a tarpaulin water slide.
4pm, Circus Workshop with "Dan the Hat".
6pm, Group Photo in the entertainment field
6:30pm, Entertainer "Dan the Hat"
7:30 - 10pm, LIVE BAND, Lunacorona

Monday 25th:
Pack up and leave when your ready

PRICE is £115, which is JUST £28.75 per day for your whole family!!
This includes all electric hook-up, awnings, tents etc. Kid's under 18 go free, 2 adults per pitch (additional adult's at £15 each)

PAYMENT : www.wurzledubz.co.uk/buy-tickets
We have a very exciting feature this year that enable you to pay in instalments (which I believe no other show offers), as long as the full balance is paid 6 weeks before, this includes merchandise T:

THIS YEARS CHARITY www.chicks.org.uk/

At CHICKS they provide week long respite breaks for disadvantaged children from across the UK, who would not otherwise have a break in that year.

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
I'm thinking this year will be the best yet and I look forward to seeing some old friends again

I also look forward to meeting new friends as well because I need new friends as the old ones get so cross with me these days :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Wish I wasn't deployed with work this year, had a great time last year! Especially on the slide!
Hopefully will be in the country in 2017 for it! T:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just booked. This will be our first ever VW festival, so cant wait.

I see lots of nice shiny VW's so dont laugh at our old tatty camper van, got some work to do on it yet :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts