VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi,ive tried leaving a message on the wurzledubs wed site but had no response(i dont think its working)im trying to pay for camping for two and five extra adults(£190)i have £140 in my account already.when i go to pay through PAYPAL it wants to take the full £190 not the £50 i owe.is this correct.cheers rd500ian

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
hi,ive tried leaving a message on the wurzledubs wed site but had no response(i dont think its working)
THis was playing up, but all resolved now A:A:

im trying to pay for camping for two and five extra adults(£190)i have £140 in my account already.when i go to pay through PAYPAL it wants to take the full £190 not the £50 i owe.is this correct.cheers rd500ian
I just tried to give you a call Ian, Will try again soon and talk you through it T:T:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi, just submitted a contact form on the wurzledubz site as realised I haven't printed any tickets off *^&^*%)!!! I seem to only have my paypal receipt but could have gone into my junk folder which doesn't go back to when I paid, could you PM me or reply to my contact form please as will be leaving in the morning and been too focused on finishing the van (not that it's finished). Cheers

21 - 38 of 38 Posts