VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought it was only a few but what is it with t5 custom vans never wave it makes you feel like a dick everytime when i wave and they just blank me its nearly everyone of them if your into the scene shouldnt matter what model you driveRasp:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I Pick my T5's carefully as so many companys now own T5's and even slam and pimp them, Half the time the drivers are not aware of what they are driving and ive had many strange look as I drive past waving.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
It was actually the first time I got waved at today by a t5! Yes they usually ignore me too.
Not sure why hsy: :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Simple solution is to wave at the ones you already know or with T4/5 Teds on show or if you dont know them wave back if they wave at you.:mw :mw :mw :mw :mw

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
if it's any consolation i'd wave at you if you waved at me, I do drive a t4 though. I'm notoriously miserable though so maybe when i "upgrade" to a 5 i won't wave at anything less!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for your replies its not all t5s then good ifelt i was below them i have only been into it for about a year iused to be into custom cars but got into this coz i was re-trimming interiors on them and i realised what a great bunch of people they were aqnd how good you could do the vans well into it nowT:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
It's not just t5's. There is a van converters and a VW T2 repair specilist near where i work and no-one waves....... or maybe i'm just using the wrong soap:*

·
Registered
268 Posts
I wave an flash ma lights at teh VW team... an Being a Biker as well,, theres nuthin worse, when ye wave,, an they dont acknowledge ye back. but so what!!! a think.....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know what you mean mate bikes classics we all used to wave i feel like a real if i wave and i dont get one back i have started to think i might not bother just to save my own embarasmentyou know what i meanT:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I find T5 owners the same as Splitty drivers, either can't be bothered or you ain't in their club !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts