·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these turned up today

before

after

and the door misses just

just need to sort some spacers for the front but whats best size to get cheers j

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Glad to see u got them looking loads better with them on wish I never sold them had to buy another set for my r&r wheels which cost me more :-(

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate turned up this morning :) need some advice on how to workout the fronts next
j

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
I've got a x4 set of these coming from fleabay tomorrow for my x5 wheels to go on. Look a lot better. How come you put them on the rear and not on the front?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was only a pair and 20mm will be to much for the front without raising it which I don't want to do
j

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Bloody hell I never thought of that and I've gone and ordered x4 10mm spacers for each corner, so if you put them on the front im guessing the wheels would be touching your arches with how low you have gone.

Im lowering mine as low as it will go this weekend, and was hoping the spacers would do just the job to stop scrubbing lol

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10mm should be ok at the front, think I can get away with 15mm, just hoping someone that has done it will confirm it
j

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Alright jay you can get the 10mm of eBay as that's what iv just had to buy but for some reason there more exspensive

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seen them mate , hoping for 15mm though or does everyone run 10 on the fronts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some run allsorts on the rears anything upto 30mm depends how much poke you want , may try a 20mm on the front tomo to see how it sits then go from there
j

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
9s on front 10s on back with 245/45/19s on all four
j

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a pic taken by chris , cheers dude at todays meet , deffo need to space the front now to match the rears

j

1 - 15 of 15 Posts