VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about these:*

I inherited one with my van and looks a decent enough peice of kit but I cant seem to make the volume get up to a reasonable level even when set on full volume?

Tried the customer support online but they say send it back to the factory at my own cost...not a problem but the factory is in Japan:eek:....I think they are taking the mickey:cool:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Does anyone know anything about these:*

I inherited one with my van and looks a decent enough peice of kit but I cant seem to make the volume get up to a reasonable level even when set on full volume?

Tried the customer support online but they say send it back to the factory at my own cost...not a problem but the factory is in Japan:eek:....I think they are taking the mickey:cool:
mine is the same im going to fit a pair of speakers and amp

·
Registered
25 Posts
Internal speakers are really poor....but, if it the same one I have, you can tune it to use the FM signal on your stereo and pipe it through existing speakers at a much higher volume (controlled by the stereo) :D

Will look for and then post up instructions (you need the remote IIRC)

Adam

Found them on the forum:

Xtrons Forum - Volume issue

1. Press " SET" button on the remote controller or " Menu" button on the unit.
2. Press the down arrow key of the remote to choose the last option(Speaker icon).
3. Press the right and down arrow keys to choose " FM TX".
4. Press the left/right arrow keys to select the FM frequency.

Then tune your car radio to FM (88.0M to 89.4M) which is the same as that of the unit. Then the sound of the unit will be transferred to the car speakers.

Worked for me!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts