VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a smart looking Yellow T4 in Abergele yesterday morning, parked up a side road off the Bridge/ Market Street in Abergele.

Anyone on here? I'm in Abergele with a yellow ex-AA t4 too, albeit not quite as smart looking yet!

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
344 Posts
Saw a smart looking Yellow T4 in Abergele yesterday morning, parked up a side road off the Bridge/ Market Street in Abergele.

Anyone on here? I'm in Abergele with a yellow ex-AA t4 too, albeit not quite as smart looking yet!

Cheers
Andy
That's prob us! Parked down the end on Gele Avenue,so you can see it from Bridge street? Thanks for the nice comments! We're getting the bumpers sprayed next (after we've finished the barn doors with windows & spoiler). Bryn promises me it'll be looking smart by our wedding in Sept lol!

We'll keep an eye out for you!
ClaireT:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I was waiting at the lights, so looking over the bridge, it was parked up there :)

I've promised my other half that ours will be looking good in time for our wedding in October too!

Andy

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yep, I was waiting at the lights, so looking over the bridge, it was parked up there :)

I've promised my other half that ours will be looking good in time for our wedding in October too!

Andy
The race is on then!! Rasp:

We'll keep an eye out for you! T:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts