VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't usually like this sort of thing, managed to find a good match for the VW clock colours, Can't decide if it's chav or a nice touch. Let you decide :D

For the few that get enjoyment in stating the obvious, im aware these are powered by two car batteries, it's just a mock up. A:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I would relocate those leisure batteries....I:I:I:

Paul

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Good idea if wired up to the same circuit as the courtesey lights but as said above, would get on my nerves if they were on all the time.

My partner has the same thing in her her 2007 Golf GTi and it's a nice little touch.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've been thinking if to do this or not with mine, so its good to see them fitted, i love them
but agree on a switch, they might get annoying....so ive just ordered one of the switches from autosparks with the blue
led which should also match the vw dash ones. Where did you get your blue lights from volksvan???
Looking goof though mate.T:T:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Yes I've green ones in my van, but wired to the LB and through a switch located on the dash. Not sure what reg yours on but i know my mate would have trouble wiring lights in to his Audi to the car battery as it messes with the voltage current and they says there is a fault, so might be the same with newer T5s T:

·
Registered
703 Posts
We have footwell "mood lighting" on our Audi A1 as standard and after initial concerns of it getting on my wick have found that it doesn't at all. You don't even notice it after a while.

Looks awesome fitted to your van T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts