VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get in you fookin beautya:woop,woop:dav itt:!!
I have only gone and pulled it offlol:lol: Start monday morning.....
Thank fook for thatt:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
You've just found out you've won the lottery??????:*

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Well done mate. I had interview yesterday, hope I hear something. :blg

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
well done dave beer tonight then is it I:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Nice one burger boy no more flippin for Dave, made up for you mate big fat chinese and a few beers for you and your maude tonight brotherT:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers fellas, proper relieved we can finally get going again and get some bits done on the busT:, Right Gert get me a menu and a beerLOL:LOL:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again allT: it`s been a bit tough recently so this is really good news, absolutely made up and celebrating a bit tonight:cheers

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
well done matey A: good to see you sunday if you go over to back2basics T:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
A:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:well done gay boya:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts