VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
961 - 980 of 1019 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: Yorkshire - Merry Monk

Hi mate. Fellow Barnsley T4 owner here. Wondered if you could keep me in the loop for any local goings on as it seems to be very quiet round here on the VW scene. bus 1 dub (Mick) is from Barnsley aswell, he might be interested in anything local.

Cheers, Nick
As i said earlier if you fancy 2moro night from 7.00pm at The Old Post office Haigh junc 38 m1,all types welcome. my mobi if you wanna bell me 07971444502.cheers Dave.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts

As i said earlier if you fancy 2moro night from 7.00pm at The Old Post office Haigh junc 38 m1,all types welcome. my mobi if you wanna bell me 07971444502.cheers Dave.
In newquay this week unfortunately. Is it every month? also, whats the event you organise? would i be right in saying you were in the last issue of camper and bus?

·
Registered
149 Posts

In newquay this week unfortunately. Is it every month? also, whats the event you organise? would i be right in saying you were in the last issue of camper and bus?
Yes its the second weds every month,also at the pledwick well pub Newmillerdam,this is a sunday afternoon meet with no set dates we usually list it on volkszone vzi or if you give me your contact details i can text you like i do with everyone else.Or if its ok i could post it on here if thats ok and not treading on anyones toes.
Yes my bus was in camper n bus in readers rides,and in this months volksworld mag there is a smaal feature what i sent them from the Barnsley show.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Thanks to some light fingered,unsavoury ,my van is in for a door and lock repair n spray job after the scumbag broke my window and chopped a nice hole above the door lock and nicked my motorised dvd /cd player:( so with new glass repair and cost of cd i am going to be 500 quid light this week:(I:,said scum has been named so he might be given a off pill and a ride in the back of my vanI:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts

Thanks to some light fingered,unsavoury ,my van is in for a door and lock repair n spray job after the scumbag broke my window and chopped a nice hole above the door lock and nicked my motorised dvd /cd player:( so with new glass repair and cost of cd i am going to be 500 quid light this week:(I:,said scum has been named so he might be given a off pill and a ride in the back of my vanI:
Sorry to hear about the break in. My Brother had someone try and knick his moped from under my kitchen window. Gave up and instead broke into my shed and had off with my £100 socket set. Then unfortunately they got his moped a few days later from the side of his girlfriends house.

Really sickens me that theres people like this, with so little respect for anything or anyone.

As for the meets, Ill gladly go on the text list. 07742202219. And id check with a mod first but i can see there being any problems posting details of any gatherings on here.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Great turnout at post office last night about 20 vehicles a mix of air/water cooled including6 t4s and 1 t5T:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts

hi ash settin off for vansurf at 3 30 if thats ok with you, shall we go glossop way to stockport as tintwisel will be gridlock woodhead is a cow on fridays.
what ya think fella

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts

hay big dav nice to c ya got on forum will gi thi a rin un sort a cruse up to weatherbywe ll meet up wi ash and every one else if they fancy it

·
Registered
149 Posts

hay big dav nice to c ya got on forum will gi thi a rin un sort a cruse up to weatherbywe ll meet up wi ash and every one else if they fancy it
Thats what i thought Dave,we could all meet at ponty and get on a1,more the merrier:ILU:

·
Registered
149 Posts

you'll do fer us then! saturday it is! i've heard it on good authority that the food is quite nice! looking forward to sampling it!
Hey Dave,just a thought for a nice meeting place is at the old post office haigh junc 38 m1,nice chilled pub where we meet ,have a look on www.dubtykes.info at the last shows to give an idea what its like,
I will come and say hi on sat and we can have a chat if you like.T:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts

So........ Where we gonna meet for a cruise to wetherby? I've gotta come past the Barnsley possy so could meet and carry on to Ponty to collect others. Is old post office good for all? What time etc.....

Dave(discodave), any chance of showing me how to fit upgraded light loom I got off ya? (long time ago but ya knows how it is when yer electrically challenged!!LOL)

·
Registered
149 Posts

So........ Where we gonna meet for a cruise to wetherby? I've gotta come past the Barnsley possy so could meet and carry on to Ponty to collect others. Is old post office good for all? What time etc.....

Dave(discodave), any chance of showing me how to fit upgraded light loom I got off ya? (long time ago but ya knows how it is when yer electrically challenged!!LOL)
Hiya Marty,me n rave dave live close to each other so if you want to come n meet us somewhere then we can catch up with ash at ponty,same goes for you nick if you are going and anyone else from round here.
We can sort a meet place later in week when we know where everyone are from so to get a central place to suit.

·
Registered
149 Posts

im lazey and carnt be botherd to search threw the thread whens the next meet :D
looks like chequers pub weatherby next sat 18th,waiting to see what start time is from discodave,and seeing you are from sheffield we are trying to organise a cruise from barnsley if you keep an eye on here for details as to a start point,marty is coming from sheff so maybe you could join him if you are nearby.

961 - 980 of 1019 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.