VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
981 - 1000 of 1019 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Re: Yorkshire - Merry Monk

looks like chequers pub weatherby next sat 18th,waiting to see what start time is from discodave,and seeing you are from sheffield we are trying to organise a cruise from barnsley if you keep an eye on here for details as to a start point,marty is coming from sheff so maybe you could join him if you are nearby.

cheers budy :ILU:

·
Registered
149 Posts

me and our lass should be able to make saturday. If were welcome that is. Ill keep an eye out on here for the time. Are we meeting at the old post office J38 then?
Yes mate,had a brew with ravedave this aft and said we could meet at post office,times to be arranged.
Discodave is this the earliest you can sort it out to meet or would there be any chance of earlier if we are eating there aswell,nearer dinner time if possible,Thanks pal.T:

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts

your right dave sunday dinner will be cold at 4 thats if they still serve that late 2ish my belly rumbles but up to every body else,
what ya think disco
2 would be better for me so i can sort my self out for the night session
will need a shave pluck eye brows bust 36 spots and may be 378 black heads comb 96 nits out of my hair, shine my shades try 260 pairs of keks on just to get the right fit.
20 cans of lynx to make sure i smell like sh*t klip my 2" toe nails H: then
get my best clobber on from that top fashion designer 'asda george' yes even colleen rooney shops there,shame her husdand shops around.
so at 7 o clock ill be fit for catherine jenkins to make her hit those hi notes
ha ha ha lolLOL:LOL:

·
Registered
301 Posts

thangyou disco A:, I'll be there when I get there, (when I'm allowed I:) but am spose 2b attending a 60th birthday party in the eve, so I'll be on a 'flyer' will be excellent to see the folk..I avn't run the t4 for ages now, as it's for sale, and I've been using the "moneypot" (t3) hopefully the t4 will be sold soon-(next week are any guys up at the 'viking volksfest?)

·
Registered
188 Posts

Rave dave - what ya witterin on about.... its saturday - not sunday! all that squeezing of spots must have upset your eyesight Rasp:

We'll be there, teatime would be better for us than lunchtime, but if we know far enough in advance we could try and jiggle things about.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Yep a bit earlier would be better for us if you could discodave,bout 2ish, and we can arrange a cruise from down here,prob half dozen interested with the sounds of things once we know definate time.Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

was thinking 4pm is for a bit of car park banter before evening meal and a few beers, have to say lunch time doesn't really suit us either but if that what's folk want??

·
Banned
1,450 Posts

Can someone add me to the mailing list please.
Just moved to Mirfield. I cant make this weekend as I have to go and clear up the old house.
Looking forward to getting to a Yorkshire meet. See if they measure up to the Lancashire ones I:I:

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts

4 s ok but carnt stay long dave 20 mins and ill have to be off.
big dav ill be there at 3 so i can wine and dine my princess 4 a hour ,up to you if ya want to organizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a cruse or ill make my self there m8l

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

HI folks, Unfortunately i've been informed that we can't be there much before four - Kids party or summat, so I'd say those that want to meet for two go for it, hopefully we'll catch you before you go.

next one a bit further south, now that winter is drawing in we might be able to get a bit more organised and meet up a bit more regular like.

981 - 1000 of 1019 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.