VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers fella, seen that, unfortunately no good for me, may as well start canvassing thenI:
weekend either side would be cool with me:D 'Work down south but live in Sheffield' usually home every other weekend, unfortunatley work commitments stop me from re-arranging to be home that oneT:
I know, Never met any of you and shamlessly canvassing for a date change, I hang my head in shameLOL:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
oooo heres a good idea two meats in one month? lol pik a date m8 and a location and youll be one stepp closer than i got lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, if acouple of guys wanna have a get together, few drinks and a bbq (takeaway if weather ****!) My missus is away all weekend so Sat nite at mine can work if anyone up for it....................... Spread the word, spread the loveLOL:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

Does sound abit dodgy don't it? Anyway, none of that will be going on, and if anyone tries it they can fend off a pair of rotties, the bitch is in season too, worse temper than a womans monthlyLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
haha damn im gona bus stopova satday m8. you seen the guy with the two vans at orgreev yet lol. last count they were red an white, but they change weekly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts