VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
Re: Yorkshire : Quicksilver-Ash

im going to do a fish and chip tasteing experdition buy the looks of it lol,going to check gordens out at bury fri sat at whitby sun at robbinhoods bay and sun night on way home im going to drop in on c cod in donny, mmmmm fat tw..t but with amega 3

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

I dont know if any of you guys fancy a trip cross country.........the north west bods are having a meet/camping trip to the legh arms southport on the 12th november....its just a pub with a hard standing behind for camping............good food ,beer,v dubbers talking vans.....oh forgot to mention the campings FREE
Sorry for hijaking north east section but just thort it would be fun to see some of you guys T:T:

Come on ravedave drag some of um with thiLOL:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

I dont know if any of you guys fancy a trip cross country.........the north west bods are having a meet/camping trip to the legh arms southport on the 12th november....its just a pub with a hard standing behind for camping............good food ,beer,v dubbers talking vans.....oh forgot to mention the campings FREE
Sorry for hijaking north east section but just thort it would be fun to see some of you guys T:T:

Come on ravedave drag some of um with thiLOL:
tha got a postcode gordon? tha cant give us alf a story or are we only welcome if we can find the place? :D

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

tha got a postcode gordon? tha cant give us alf a story or are we only welcome if we can find the place? :D
Sorry ash......the post code is PR46JX........check out the northwest thread or pm me if you need any more info
There about 10 of us camping but theres room for about 20.........it aint picturesque but like i say its wildish camping behind a pub

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts

Try wood street chippy in bury just off the A58.........best chippy in the country plus they do a t4 forum discountLOL:
yours were good gord in fact great but will be going to pop in at mi dads so ill just try thomsons just to see if there better than at whitby good job i dont live next ta you gord id would be a fatty

421 - 440 of 466 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.