VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Just thought i would introduce myself!

Im Paul a 21 year old guy from the highlands of scotland. Taking ownership of my first transporter sometime next week after its been motd! Its a 51 plate 800 special with side windows already fitted, wee bit of cosmetic rust here and their but nothing too serious.
Planning on converting it into a fairly basic camper for the summer festival season and a few boozy weekend trips around the highlands with mates, also going to be using it as my only means of transport!

Thank you in advance for your advice that i will no doubt be fishing for very soon!

Paul.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello paul and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your first t4,
ann

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from the lowlands....

Steve W....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Paul,

I'm in the process of converting mine. Whereabouts are you? I'lll be up around Fort WIlliam next weekend if yyou want to check out my van and get some thoughts. Mostly though I have been following threads from the SWB garage section. Yffion and EdBlue Juice's threads are both excellent.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the kind welcome guys! seems like a great bunch of folk on here, looking forward to getting stuck in about the van now!

Diveo, I stay a bit north of inverness but unfortunately im in glasgow next weekend or i would have come across for a look! cheers for the offer though mate! Oh and i'll check out the threads you've suggested!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts