VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been offered these wheels for my T4

They are 17" with correct fitment as apparantly they came off a T4. They are made in Germany but dont appear to have a VW marking on back. They all come with almost brand new load rated tyres. there is a small amount of scratching around outer lip of wheels but no curbing dents. all wheels appear in good condition, no signs of cracks or repairs. took some pics with them lent against van.

The guy wants £300 with locking nuts thrown in. Is this a good deal ?

thanks for your thoughts on this

Mungo

·
Registered
451 Posts
Been offered these wheels for my T4

They are 17" with correct fitment as apparantly they came off a T4. They are made in Germany but dont appear to have a VW marking on back. They all come with almost brand new load rated tyres. there is a small amount of scratching around outer lip of wheels but no curbing dents. all wheels appear in good condition, no signs of cracks or repairs. took some pics with them lent against van.

The guy wants £300 with locking nuts thrown in. Is this a good deal ?

thanks for your thoughts on this

Mungo
Hi,
Sounds good to me as long as they are all round (no kerb flats!!) Just check the wheel bolt seats match the bolts (i.e radius or taper) and always offer lower as mentioned above!! If ya don't ask ,ya don't get.!!!
T:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies folks. Dont a bit of searching online. They appear to be Merc wheels. Need to check markings to see if they are genuine, if so then i think they will be going on my van very soon

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
They are Merc AMG reps mate.. If they were genuine they would cost allot more.. Look like a good deal to me though.. I had the same set in 18's a while back also reps, ran them for 10 months with no issues T: Dont forget ya spigot rings :ILU:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts