VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently addicted to watching a channel on youtube called 'living the van life'. Dude has a t3 westfalia swampered up and goes into some ace snowy wilderness places in Washington state to camp. You wouldnt believe the places he takes it.

He has just bought a 4wd sprinter that's got much less charm but the older vids are ace.

Any other transporter channels reccomendations folks??

................starts shopping for bf Goodrich's and a snorkel....

·
Registered
2006 Caravelle SE 2.5 AXD
41 Posts
That channel is decent, I've watched a lot of the older T3 videos - camping in snow with a big fire and whisky - great combo! He's always showing off a decent knife too. Haven't watched much of the new sprinter build, doesn't have the same appeal for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you like living the van life channel you'll like kombi life

This dude is from Jersey (channel island not the American Jersey) and he ditched his IT career and traveled from Southern Chile to Alaska in a 92 kombi and documented it all. As you would expect it took a few years to do with trips back home but I stuck with it and it is a journey like no other that I have watched.

Other than that I mainly spend my time watching T4 repair videos :ROFLMAO: (Boots Owen i've found is the most helpful if you were curious)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts