VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the garage on the phone and my van passed it's MOT with the only advisory being the 2 rear tyres :D

This is my 6th MOT with this van and it's sailed through 4 of those. The other 2 were only minor fails.
Not bad for a 13 year old (looked afterish) shed T:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only cost £40.20 aswell and just to gloat a bit more the bloke at the MOT teast centre said it was in superb condition considering the mileage and age - R reg with 199,000 miles :D

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
Mines at about 127000 now and passed 6 on the trot, the only advisory in 2009 was for exhaust corrosion,t he excuse I needed for stainless :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Took mine for MOT on Monday...got an advisory for a flat spot on a rear tyre!

Lol, so I'm now picking up a set of 18's later on today as I can't bring myself to buy a 15" tyre LOL:LOL:LOL:

Soooo, I'll have a set of Audi 15" rims for sale if anyone's interested?

:D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mine's in today for another service. 2003 and 170k fingers crossed they don't find anything too nasty:confused:
WOW :eek: If you add that up you've got 172,003 fingers. HOW BIG ARE YOUR HANDSRasp:LOL:LOL:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Bit off topic but noticing people quoting mileage.
I have a 75000 mile 95 caravelle and was wondering if theres a way of getting hold of copies of all the old MOTs for a vehicle ????

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I know its around a tenner for a copy of current one which any garage can do for you, dont know about expired ones tho !

·
Registered
339 Posts
mine flew through the mot last week, (the garages words) , with just a wiper blade being replaced, i think its as the previous post says, look after your bus and she'll look after you T:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Took mine in last weekend,,51 plate t4 with 103k on clock,,never checked a thing on it before hand and it sailed through! was smiling all the way home,,one less thing to worry abt ill next yr! A:

·
Formerly known as marcus250
871 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts