VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,
new here but thought i might say hello,
i have just bought a 2009 2.5 lwb diesel crafter that i am about to start working on, i am looking for a full length wind out awning, a set of 20" alloy wheels and tyres, a towbar that will incorporate a step, and a lot more bit's and pieces as i go along,
hopefully i am in the right place to gain some help and some parts.
T:
john.
i also have a 2007 lwb T5 with 191 bhp and lots of good stuff that i will be selling on if anyone might be interested .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

Down here in New Zealand.
Have joined the VW club with a 2008 Crafter. XLWB dual wheel see picture - http://postimg.org/image/jt578pglv/
2.5 TDI 163hp motor have had it tuned for an extra 80nm and 40hp

Unfortunately its not going to be a camper conversion just yet as I brought it for work.

Not much info floating around for the VW stuff on the internet so this forum has been a treasure already

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi all,

Down here in New Zealand.
Have joined the VW club with a 2008 Crafter. XLWB dual wheel see picture - http://postimg.org/image/jt578pglv/
2.5 TDI 163hp motor have had it tuned for an extra 80nm and 40hp

Unfortunately its not going to be a camper conversion just yet as I brought it for work.

Not much info floating around for the VW stuff on the internet so this forum has been a treasure already

Cheers

Mike
XLWB! :cool: :D What do you do for work may i ask?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Measurement solutions - Weighing Scales and Instrumentation (www.scalelogic.co.nz)

Has according to the load sticker here in New Zealand a 2.5T payload but since shes already lined and carpeted with a bit of gear its payload is more around 2T

:) Suprisingly the fuel economy doesnt change and looking at about 10L per 100km here in New Zealand which is pretty standard

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
new here but thought i might say hello,
i have just bought a 2009 2.5 lwb diesel crafter that i am about to start working on, i am looking for a full length wind out awning, a set of 20" alloy wheels and tyres, a towbar that will incorporate a step, and a lot more bit's and pieces as i go along,
hopefully i am in the right place to gain some help and some parts.
T:
john.
i also have a 2007 lwb T5 with 191 bhp and lots of good stuff that i will be selling on if anyone might be interested .
Hi What wheels have you been thinking of?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts