VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 474 Posts

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Me 2 please - No build thread though sorry was already done when i bought it!

Also has cruise control and immobeliser (spelling lol)T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
335 Posts
do i not get to go on the list then?? i;ve done 3 of em now, lol....... and im sure there's a build thread for my first one on here somewhere, the one that cheekychappy84 has now got??? im feeling all unloved and left out :-(

·
Registered
335 Posts
and i fitted the cruise and immob on his when i done it all.......cruise rules!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
uh...how could you forget me....im truly and deeply saddened by the whole affair :) cheers bud.....

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
uh...how could you forget me....im truly and deeply saddened by the whole affair :) cheers bud.....
Just done it for you now, cant see you upset bud T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
49 Posts
been reading these threads and would love to give it a go but having trouble finding a donor car, apart from ebay any other place to look and what should i be looking for as in key words, so far i am using vw mk3 golf 1.9 tdi but i dont get much in the way of results also you guys who found donor cars for 350 are lucky bar stewards, 150k plus cars are going for 650 to 1000, and as my current engine is only 100k i would rather stick to lower mileage vehicles.

cheers

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Just a quickie to say a huge Thank you to everyone who is contributing or has contributed to the 1.9tdi cause as a whole. I have tried to highlight all the information in this thread but if anyone has any information to add or that needs to be added please speak up. Thanks again you lot T:T:T:T:T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
ive got a bit more info knocking about which i shall add when i get 5 minutes to do it properly.
Thanks bud, it all helps T:T:

21 - 40 of 474 Posts